Nextron has implemented various measures within energy efficiency, recycling and emissions from
transport. As our hardware suppliers ensure a sustainable and environment-friendly production, Nextron
can offer IT platforms with an environment-friendly footprint.
All new machines from Supermicro comply with RoHS requirements for production without the use of
environmental toxins. Supermicro works focused on contributing to more environmentally friendly servers
and storage systems. Some specific measures implemented in recent years are:
- Increasingly efficient power supplies. Up to 95% efficiency ensures that minimal energy is lost.
- Support for low-power processors and RAM chips significantly reduces total energy consumption in
- Introduced a series of heat-tolerant servers (stably operating up to 47 degrees C), potentially
reducing the cooling requirements in computer rooms dramatically.
Read more about Supermicro's Green Computing initiative here: http://www.supermicro.com/about/greencomputing/
Nextron is a member of the Elretur a Norwegian Waste Recycle System, and is responsible for the total
return process of products, from collection, environmental remediation and material recyclement.
- All waste is being recycled, both from production and office premises.
- We accept IT hardware waste for recycling.
- We reuse our suppliers' packaging when forwarding goods to our customers.
- We use electric cars for service assignments for customers in the Oslo area.
If you have questions about Nextron's environmental work, please contact us at: email@example.com